Our team is our most important asset and we prioritise the wellbeing and development of all our staff. We appreciate all…
We’re always looking for amazing Early Years Educators of all levels to deliver high quality experiences and maintain our exceptionally high standards for our Little Lodgers and their families.
Do you have what it takes to join Bromley’s most thoughtful nursery? A place where being unique is valued both in our staff and children. Our team is at the heart of everything that we do here at The Lodge and we need someone with extra special qualities to make us shine:
- You can read the same story 25 times and still be animated and excited by it.
- You can be a racing driver, a fairy princess, a fire fighter and a footballer all in one day to support imaginative play.
- You can think outside the box and make anything in the world with a cardboard box!
- You never ever get full up when eating play dough food.
- You can simultaneously catch a child, hug a child and make another child smile.
- You can still smile when the milk has been tipped over for the tenth time.
- You’re able to eat your lunch while someone sneezes and someone else calls you to the bathroom.
- You’re able to be freezing cold in the garden but still smile and enjoy the space and time with the children.
- You have a song for every occasion.
If that sounds like you, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
You are also:
- Reliable, flexible and able to use your own initiative along with being resourceful and creative
- A team player, who can contribute ideas but also embrace those of others
- Able to accept challenge and change to practice
- Able to facilitate activities where children can explore
- Able to engage appropriately with families in many different situations, showing empathy, kindness, fun and a sense of humour
- Able to support experienced members of the team to plan appropriate activities to facilitate children’s next steps in their learning.
If you’d like more information, please email Natasha at [email protected].
To enquire about a place, or arrange a tour, simply get in touch!
Call us on 020 8249 3052